Monday, February 14, 2011

My 14th feb diary...

Well it might have been an exciting week for the creatures on earth called lovers, it remained a low key affair for me.

day 1: Fragrance of roses found its way out of the florist for most of the lovers. But this day made me realize a bitter truth, which otherwise i would have never known. Colour of a flower defines its aroma. The small argument costed me a lot. Red one reverted to white to make peace with her.

day 2: I knew the answer well in advance, but because the day demanded I did it again. I proposed her. As usual the answer was in affirmation with the same tagline attached to it. She responded by saying  'I love u,' cautiously adding the words 'but as a friend'. What the hell. If I had said I love those seven words of yours, it doesn't mean that you should stick to those. C'mon, be innovative. Try out new words for denial, there are plenty of them available.;)

day 3: Chocolates followed by teddies are the days totally devoted to the feminine counterpart. Alas! separated by a fuc**** distance of 620 miles, I was forced to share merely a texted chocolate and had to feel content. I seriously missed having a bite with her.

day 4: It gave me a sigh of relief when she acknowledged me as her teddy. I loved being that. You know teddy usually finds the best place to take a nap. Besides it gets the best attention anybody can get from the girls. I know she will kill me if she reads this out but I won't mind her killing me.

day 5: The day known as 'lie day' brought no more excitement. The words promising friendship 'forever' were put into my ears. I don't know the validity of these words, but they surely meant enjoying  her company for few more days.

day 6: There was a slight twist on this day. I hugged her for the first time and hugged her tightly. It was as real as it could have been if we both were together. I felt a warmth in it. After that, she fled away to mumbai to write an exam, leaving the poor soul jobless for the next day.

day 7: Missed her badly! (i really missed you pooh).

day 8: On the finale, she blocked me on fb. Ma cell is off. She put a full stop on ma orkut status and her status says -' numb'.






3 comments:

  1. hope never dies for a true over ...so keep hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. elope ke alawa koi chara nahi hai teddy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sob sob sob... :( she din blocked u in fb but she blocked herself..

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!