Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Love Bite...

life was going so smoothly,
but why the hell it happened?
i have started having sleepless nights
every beep saying 'message-message'

is filling my heart with new thoughts.

a strange feeling is there in ma mind
like an insane i am writing on paper 
the same phrase hundred times
and then throwing it away 
since its not perfect i guess
i've used almost every application

that calculates love
but the result is not making me impress.

the weather outside was never so chilled, for me
never was the chirruping of the birds so melodious,
and never was i,

thinking about the same person again and again!
what the hell has happened to me??

my heart is on ransom i guess,
its with the person whom i really care and trust
but she is not responding the way i want
that is making me more and more distressed!



4 comments:

Leave a comment!