Thursday, October 21, 2010

Picture in my mind

The picture is so clear
In my mind,
Can't we bring back moments
Those were left behind?

Whenever get reminded
Life pauses for a while,
A little thought of you
Buys me a smile

No other feeling in me
Was ever so intense,
Than the feel of you
And of your presence

You surely played tricks
Amazingly smart,
I know not when
You eloped my heart

You defined beauty
Like no one else,
You are the place
Where best smile dwells

The time which
We spent together,
Is really beautiful
And will come again, never!

*dedicated to my childhood friend, to whom i'm highly indebted for the wonderful memories, she has provided to cherish throughout life...



2 comments:

  1. good one.... wished that lucky childhood friend of yours would meet you some day, with the same tender and delicate wave of happiness, which used to exist before!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!